Akuver is an ISO:9001 certified subsidiary of the Serma Group with sheet metal fabrication at our core. However, we take that core and expand it to offer a range of products from stamped & sheet metal products, to metal subassemblies, all the way to a complete contract manufactured assembly ready for your private label.
No project is too big or too small, so whether you’re looking for sheet metal components or a complete assembly, we are ready to take a look.
– Design and Engineering
– Complete takeover of existing assemblies, Akuver can also assist our customers to develop new ideas and provide feedback on how to improve those ideas.
– Assembly lines for complete finished products
– Advanced technologies at your fingertips, we go to work for your ideas.
– Laser cutting machines
– CNC Press Brakes
– Turret Punching Presses
– Stamping machines (70-800 ton)
– Painting booths
– Precision metal stamping and metal forming, Air, Servo and manual feeders
– Laser cut
– Welding – GMAW, MIG, Tig and Spot welding
– Painting – 4 Powder Coating Lines, 2 E-coat Lines, Iron Phosphating, Liquid Coating, Removal of Paint and Inorganic Materials
– Automated precision progressive dies
We work with all types of material such as but not limited to: Low Carbon Steel, High Strength Low Alloy Steel (HSLA), Stainless Steel, Cold Roll Steel, Spring Steel, Galvanized Steel, Tin Plated Steel, Copper, Bronze, Aluminum, Brass, Exotic Materials and Coated/Painted Materials
Established in 2006, is a privately held company based in Monterrey, Mexico. Since inception, Akuver’s core value is to deliver premier levels of customer service.
Through design, engineering, manufacturing, maintenance, and service, the Akuver team provides unique and creative solutions customized to each client. We base our success on a very simple principle: treat our Customers the way that we would like to be treated. Respect and professionalism are inherent characteristics of our company.
We have more than 250 employees, trained by industry leaders and 100% committed to provide only the best quality, service, and value to our clients. As our most valued asset, we invest in our people along with our commitment to our customers.
We continue to improve our process and products, while providing significant value with exceptional quality. With our state-of-the-art equipment and reinvesting for development, growth and expansion; Akuver has you covered.